Apr 26, 2011

The Perfect Balance



It's weird 'cause I get one face cream that helps oily skin by drying it so then I have dry skin so I need moisturizer. It's really hard to find a balance in face creams and such but I think I've found something that works. I found The Body Shops Aloe Protective Restoring Mask that you leave on for 20 minutes and then wash off. It moisturizes but doesn't make my face oily it also makes my face glow, feel clean, and fresh. I'd give you more information on what it does exactly but the Body Shop's website isn't opening for me so I'll tell you what it says on the container. "Sensitive Skin- Intensive treatent with prebiotics to strengthen skin's natural barrier." At first I thought this product was to runny because while I was at the Body Shop testing it I opened the lid and it came sloshing out all over my hand and the floor. It isn't though, but it doesn't dry on your face. This product is also recommended by Vogue. Later this week I'll be blogging about the Body Shop's Aloe Eye Defence but after about 20 minutes of wearing it  my eyes started running but it could have just been because of my cold but I'll get back to you on that later.

No comments: