Apr 17, 2011

I Wish Testers Could Last Forever



I was in Sephora yesterday and I just love that if you ask for a tester they'll give it to you. This makes it much easier to buy beauty products because who likes trying used lip gloss on. I got a tester of Make Up Forever's Lab Shine lip gloss in the colour of Amethyst. I love everything about this gloss except it doesn't have a scent which I like having. They were also handing out testers of  B.Kamins Bio-Maple Lip Balm. This entire brand was apparently inspired by a cold fishing trip to Canada. As for the lip balm it's really natural because it makes your lips look smooth but doesn't add any shine which is nice on some occasion. The only thing that sucks is that I like them both alot which means the testers won't last long. 

No comments: