Apr 28, 2011

Defend Yourself

(I just love the picture of the eye and it's from
an issue of Teen Vogue, just to let you know.)
Normally the ultimate rule for applying anything on your face is never put it near your eyes but this rule doesn't apply to Aloe Eye Defence. This is a moisturizer for the eye area and I think it's good because it doesn't make the sensitive area react. To apply it you just put 1 or 2 drops on your finger tips and dab it to the area around the eye. I also find that it makes the circle under your eyes less noticeable. A few days ago when I applied this cream my eyes started to run but today when I applied it my eyes didn't run it might have all just been a fluke but I wouldn't suggest putting it to close to your eye. A good rule is don't put it in contact of your eyelashes I know this from a few not so pleasant experiences.

No comments: