Apr 24, 2011

Crazy For Chocolate


It's Easter and although it's not actually a celebration of chocolate I still think chocolate plays a big part in the day, so what a better day to wear chocolate flavoured lip gloss. I'm wearing Maybelline's Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in the colour of Crazy Caramel. I know it's not actually chocolate flavoured but it has a picture of a chocolaty caramel thing on the tube so I think it counts. I find the colour really rich but it doesn't make your lips look dark because it's sparkly. Speaking of sparkly I'm eating Godiva's dark chocolate mint pearls out of a sparkly tin. 


These chocolates are so good and they also come in flavours like milk chocolate and chocolate raspberry. So even if you don't celebrate Easter sit back relax and eat some chocolate unless of course your like allergic.

No comments: