Sep 25, 2011

Literature From A Lip Gloss Lover Part 2



This is part 2 of my 2 part book review series. The theme of books for this post is science fiction and fantasy.

The book Numbers by Rachel Ward is about a teenage girl who can see the day people are going to die when she looks in their eyes and the struggles that come with that power. I'd give it 3 stars because I loved the plot of the book but sometimes it was sorta boring.

The other book is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins which is the third and final book in the Hunger Game series. This book is so good! I read it in only 3 days 'cause I just didn't want to put it down. I'm not going to explain the plot 'cause that's what they make us do in school (they're like write the summary in your own words) so just check it out here. I would give this book 5 stars so if you're looking for something to read you should definitely read this series. It's so good that they're making a movie that comes out in March.

No comments: