Sep 22, 2011

Literature From A Lip Gloss Lover Part 1

I love to read so I thought I'd do a book review post of some books I read over the summer. This is only part 1 because most of these books are chiclit and I plan do to a part 2 about more action books.
(I got the pictures from some other sites but I decided to edit them to make them more interesting).

(The picture of The Lying Game is from here and the picture of Wanted
is from here.)
These 2 books are both written by Sara Shepard and are both murder mysteries with a very modern view. Wanted is the final book in the Pretty Little Liars series which is about 4 teenage girls figuring out who murdered their best friend. I loved it so much 'cause it has such a surprising twist at the end. The Lying Game is a lot like the Pretty Little Liars series. It's about the struggle of a girl whose twin was murdered. These books seem like they might not really be for teens but even though they're about murders they're both told through the eyes of a typical teen. I'd give both of these books 4 stars.

(The picture of the book is from here)

Another great book (it really is great) is Gimmeacall by Sarah Mlynowski which is about a girl who gets a phone call from herself in the future. It's really hard to explain any more than that but if you want to read the actual summary you can click here. I'd give this book 4 and a half stars.

Hope you enjoyed these book reviews. Stay tuned for part 2. 

No comments: