Jun 6, 2011

Summer's Soaps

With summer fast approaching I knew that my face would be as oily as ever so I bought some face products and created my face cleansing routine.


The first product I got was Spectro Jel Cleanse for Blemish-Prone Skin. This keeps my face moisturized but cleans at the same time. I only use it before I got to bed though because it makes my face shiny but by the morning the shine is gone. The second thing I got was Netrogena's Rapid Clear Daily Cleansing Pads. These are supposed to improve acne-prone skin in 8 hours. I find that it helps a lot with acne and I think it's because it has salicylic acid in it which is supposed to help with blemishes.

This works for me but I know there are people out there that wash their face with good old water and soap. 

No comments: