Jun 2, 2011

Fun In The Sun


I spent some of this afternoon at the beach and before I went I applied some sun screen to my face. This is actually the first summer where I've bothered to apply sunscreen to my face almost every day so I've been trying some out to find out which one I like the best. Today I applied Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen with SPF 60. I actually really don't like it but I was sure I was going to when I picked it up because Neutrogena specializes in face products. I don't like it because once it dries it turns into a powder on your face and you sometimes get white marks where you applied the sunscreen. It definitely isn't oily but it makes my face look really pale and washed out. I think it would work if your skin already has a nice tan but at this early stage of nice weather most people don't. I may not like it but I've read some reviews and a lot of people find that it works. 

No comments: