Feb 10, 2011

Personal Trainer In My Pocket

Jogging isn't bad but it seems to be, you know, repetitive. So when I found out about Nike's personal trainer app NTC I was so exited. On this app you can choose from strengthening to focusing workouts. Besides the fact that it gives you amazing exercise this app is free and after logging minutes you get rewards like smoothie recipes!   ( Which for me was the best part. ) To sum it all up this app is amazing mostly 'cause you don't even have to leave your house.

1 comment:

dfinlay said...

I am going to check out the app you are talking about because I am training for the Mississauga Marathon. I am going to try the 2K part and other family members are going for the full marathon. That day I will need to wear a strong SPF lip gloss because I always like to look good when I am in front of a crowd. Shine on!!!!!!!