Aug 30, 2012

August Favorites


These have been my favourite products in the month of August. 
From left to right the Body Shops Aloe Eye Defence which has made putting on under eye concealer a lot easier and Urban Decay's eyeliner in Zero which I love applying to my water line to define my eyes. For lips I've been loving CoverGirls Outlast lip stain in the colour 400 I love this cause it last for a while but doesn't dry out my lips, another CoverGirl product but this one being a gloss/balm in the colour Sandstone this is a perfect creamy pink sparkly colour, and finally an EOS lip balm in Honey Suckle which great for lots of moisture. A face product that has been really useful is OXY's face cleansing pads which are great for removing oil from your face. That's it for my favourites hope you enjoyed.

No comments: