Nov 2, 2011

Favourite Fashion Apps


I know I did something like this already but I thought I'd do an updated version of my favourite fashion/beauty apps. The Nicole by O.P.I app is really good 'cause you can view all their colours so when you're buying nail polish you can know what you're looking for. Go Try It On is really fun because you can post pictures of your outfit and have people vote on if they like it. I find the Sephora app extremely helpful because you can  view all their products. I take a screen shot of the products I like so when I'm in the store I can ask for exactly what I'm looking for. The final app is Pose which is a lot like twitter but instead of being about your life it's about clothes and such. I love all of these apps 'cause they're all free but have great quality.

No comments: