Mar 15, 2011

Good Bye To Dry

There are only 7 days left until spring which means in just a few more weeks I'll have the chance to wear shorts again. When you wear shorts it's always better not to have dry skin and since the winter is such a dry time the best thing you can do for your skin is moisturize.


I like to moisturize my arms and legs with Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion because it makes my skin feel really smooth.


I like to moisturize my hands with The Body Shop's Aloe Caring Body Balm because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all wet and greasy. 


Occasionally I use Lubriderm for a quick fix because it evaporates into my skin quickly.


I also really like to moisturize my lips with The Body Shop's Guarana Lip Butter. This lip butter not only moisturizes it also has an amazing scent, to me it smells like Skittles.

No comments: