Dec 11, 2012

For Fans Of The Hunger Games and Twilight


I really wish that Suzanne Collins would write another book to add to the Hunger Games series maybe one that shows life in the society right before they started making each district play in the games. Since that's not happening I've found a couple of series that are are equally as great.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver is my new favourite book, it takes place in a dystopian society where love is a disease. It's written so amazingly and I'm super excited for the third book in the series to come out in May!

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater another book that is part of a trilogy is more for fans of Twilight because it's a love story about werewolves. I really love this series and I think it would make a good holiday gift because the cover is kind of wintry looking. 

No comments: