Nov 18, 2012

Christmas Lips


These are some of my favourite lip products and they all happen to be Christmas themed so they make good Christmas gifts. 
Tinsel Town is by Philosophy it's sticky but it lasts for a long time, has tons of pigment, and shine.


This gloss my Maybelline isn't marketed as a Christmas product but it definitely could be one because it smells like candy canes. This is a pretty basic lip gloss but it's good.


This Lip Smackers lip balm in Candy Cane Treat was one of my first lip balms and it's amazing. It smells SO good and is really moisturizing. It may sound weird but I like putting this on after I brush my teeth at night because it doesn't clash with the minty flavour of tooth paste. The lip balm in the back is my Simple Pleasures and has a really amazing vanilla scent (sometimes I feel like eating, but I don't). It also had a lot of moisture.

No comments: