Jun 3, 2012

Kensington Market Photo Diary

I went to Kensington Market this weekend and took some pictures so I thought I'd do a photo diary.

The picture above and below are both from a couple of vintage stores. A lot of the clothing didn't really seem like something I would wear but it was really cool and entertaining to look at all of the pieces.

Someone was just selling these feather extensions on the street and they look really cool!


My amazing food for the day! 

I found this large collection of sodas and such in a store and was quite fascinated by all of the selection.

For a view of these pictures I used Instagram to edit them. If you want to follow to follow me my name is allthatshinesforever. I know some people couldn't care less but I thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: